Saturday, September 6, 2008

Summer Time

I am so glad summer is turning to fall. I like the cooler temperatures and hunting season is approaching. This means we get to go camping with the family and I get to spent time in the wilderness with my hubby, ALONE!!! No dirty thoughts now, I just like to hear myself think and sit down without kids crawling on me and above all no interruptions. Well now lets reflect on this summer. What a crazy one! We have spent every weekend, except one, in the Uintahs working. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the camping. I love the Uintah Mountains, I have allot of memories there. We have spent allot of time building a place we can make more memories.

Here is a bulletin on all the work we have done. Grandma and Grandpa Chatelain built a cabin and are in the process of finishing it. We all hope to have it finished before the snow flies. They have also built a "Cook House" that we love. It has all the amenities of a kitchen except hot water, but we don't miss it much. We love our "Cook House" it makes cooking so easy in the mountains. Sorry I don't have any pictures of these buildings, I looked.

As fare as our cabin goes, all we have is a big cement hole. But a great on it is. Here are a few pictures of what we have done.

One more thing, I take great pride in that they can sit in a chair for hours watching big trucks work. We have watch crain trucks, cement trucks, and pump trucks. They say their favorite was the pump truck. When we poured the cement for the floor the kids sat in their chairs while we all worked. What great kids I have! All it take is threatening them with their lives and a treat!







No comments: